Singapore - Boon Sin's Time

London - Alma's Time

Saturday, June 18, 2011

People I missed

Absolutely love this pic! Couldn't stop laughing, both before and after... ;D The 4 loveliest people!!!

Lovely sweetie Alma - My best buddy cum partner

Warm/Strict/Stern/Funny/Kind/Lovely Radmila

Sue & I + a cosy lunch + coffee...

My first meal with chopsticks since i arrived!!! Thanks Koyih!
Sam - my 13-year-old handsome nephew of my height!


Finally, all of us are in... :)

That's Carola... the magician in my musical life... :') Always always thankful~

Nadia - I admire her strength, in many ways. She's amazing!

With Wanning & Pinju... 陈珈沂, missed you! :)

Thanks Gabriel... the best chat in 14 years ;)

Gooooood to see you Kahloon :) It was funny how you had given me the perfect answer at the dessert place... haha! :D

We, or perhaps it should be I, couldnt quite imagine a combination like this during our uni days... ;p

We'd spent an unbelievable amount time of time searching for food when we met up 2 summers ago... so this time round, what to eat, where to lunch, how to spend the afternoon... were all pre-arranged and yes, it did work out beautifully... we're wiser! :)

love all the posters on the wall... a low-cost yet stylish way to decorate... it happened the same for all the walls in the cafe, and most parts of the ceiling too... Yep, our afternoon coffee, but a late one - 4:43pm~

Me: you both look great here. Alma: ya it's Nikki who looks great! Nikki: ah yes, i'm photogenic! ;P She is absolutely adorable! :)

My beloved ex-piano teacher!!! And I'm showing her how we can take a picture FOR the mirror! (looks like i really can't resist mirrors :P) I haven't seen her for 11 years. was secretly in tears when i gave her my biggest hug ever, right after she opened her door... :')

Claer loves Chinese noodles~

Claer is a fantastic shopping mate. She has a funny philosophy which her daughter gladly inherits - when you go shopping, don't come home unless you have 5 or 6 bags of stuffs, otherwise, that just means you dont have a good shop...!!! hahaha :D

And since we only have an hour to shop that day... I only bought one item after an hour's of shopping... Claer commented, 'You're not doing very well...' hahaha :P

It's strange how sometimes we can not meet a friend for the longest time and yet still be able to talk like old friends. i was very moved~ :)

An incredible and unbelievable coincidence!!! :)

Good Old Brahms - someone i adore!!! :)

Kiat is still as gentle and soft spoken. I was asking whether she ever yell or scream... :)

Angelic Ariella with her granny & me~

A rare-get-together. Love it. Thank you guys! :)

A quick meet up with Nanna. She made a deliberate trip from Copenhagen to London to send me off. Very very touched indeed. On the way to the airport... :)

Arrived at Changi Airport after 13 hours... :) Home is in the air... :>

The Fried rice and ABC soup prepared by hubby... something I had pre-ordered the day before... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment