Singapore - Boon Sin's Time

London - Alma's Time

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oxford

Arrived - my best loved city :)


It was a sunny day to be here... lovely~

love this familiar smell and sight...

My favourite music shop in Oxford... :)

Another of my favourite shop...


Crowded and busy as it may appear, it is very organised. And one often doesn't take long to find or not find his item...


Each time i step into Oxford, my mood turns warm and brown... :)

I was fairly surprised to see Oxford being packed with more tourists than before... spotted many chinese too...

I continued to walk quite a fair bit after departed with Sue... was right in the centre of the market street when i took this pic... though i was feeling a little tired and moody, it felt good to have me-space amidst the crowd and noise... :)

I had been craving for chips since i'd arrived 5 days ago. However, since it's such a common food that I feel I could get it just anywhere, I didn't make any deliberate effort to look out for them. Then as I was making my way back to the Oxford railway station, feeling a little moody, I spotted this...

I was asked, 'salt or vinegar?' I replied, 'both, plus mayo.' Hehe, as sinful as it sounded... but i felt good... :P

Then i popped into this open, found a bench and started eating... it was a little un-glam, but nevermind... who cares... ;P

Oxford looks especially beautiful in a sky that is clear and grey... :)

There were 3 wedding couples (one of which is a pair of chinese bride & groom) taking their wedding shoots that very sunny afternoon. This handsome couple was one of them... :) To all my getting-married-soon friends: How nice it is to have wedding shoots done in Oxford! Worth a thought! :)

I happened to snap at the right moment... so sweet and candid ya :)

The cake that described the Royal Wedding... how lovely ya!!! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment