Singapore - Boon Sin's Time

London - Alma's Time

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Little Picnic

At Greenwich.

Left my house at 5:45am. It took me 2 hours - arrived at Trinity College of Music at 7:45am, for a sit in piano ensemble lesson. Just in time.

Trinity College of Music~

Marvellous building... just a little off central...

And since i was there... i went to the tunnel... :)

Arrived at the other side of River Thames... :))

A nice park...

and rather quiet... on a saturday morning...

The view is absolutely awesome...

That's the cyclist and joggers route... well, not for me... ;)

I was aiming for this!!! spotted this quiet corner of the park... :)))

Made it my little corner - had a little picnic, for myself, and all by myself!!! :)

Well... a mini picnic, i would call it... :P

and had it JUST my way... :)

Oh yep... me and Walkers... hur-hur :P


No comments:

Post a Comment