Singapore - Boon Sin's Time

London - Alma's Time

Thursday, June 9, 2011

At Nikki's House

Nikki's house. That is the huge mirror i was so much in love with before it was hung up high... :-/

I must say I'm quite obsessed with those massive mirrors at Nikki's house ;)

... yet another one... ;)

Gosh... they're all over the house! ;)

That's Zoe, posing. Beautiful !!! :)

I said: you both look great here. Alma said: ya it's Nikki who looks great! Nikki: ah yes, i'm photogenic! ;P She is adorable! :)

I love her kitchen - small, compact, everything is in and everything is within reach :) That was where i sit... it was a cosy morning tea~ :)


Despite her age, Nikki is full of zest! 佩服!!! :)

Nikki is an expert in decorating TIME!!! One of her many interesting qualites that charms me... i'm learning... :)

Can't believe Nikki has my FAV version of trees in her HOUSE! It looks beautiful, doesn't it? And so is she :)

Her beautiful garden... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment