Singapore - Boon Sin's Time

London - Alma's Time

Friday, June 3, 2011

Our First Trip Together

Our very first trip together... after 12 years! To Edinburgh~

Merging into one OR Spliting into two... ?

The mocha with cream that saved my/our tired and walk-alot-afternoon... love the look of the scottish dollar notes...


Old Waverley Hotel - old, beautiful & charming, just like Edinburgh... :)

There is almost always 'something'... at the end of the street... and I love the wait :)

That was how bad i needed my fair share of dark sky, especially in summer... it was around 3am then... everybody was sleeping soundly... I didn't deliberately tune in to the UK hours, I let my jet-lag took over me - happily sleeping at 7pm and happily waking up at 1am... just so that I could still get my 3+ hours of dark sky. I can't function properly without me-space + dark sky :)

One of the many beautiful sights in Edinburgh - City Arts Centre~

A stylish Starbuck entry, that contains more browns than greens... :)

The Music Department, of the University of Edinburgh~

St. Giles Cathedral... Alma walked into my picture, without me knowing... ;)

St. Giles Cathedral... from the inside...

Love this street...

Castles~ ^^

My favourite version of trees... they look awesome against any skies, grey or clear blue alike... :)

The walls - telling their untold stories in their very own unqiue ways...
斑驳的墙总有道不尽的故事... :)

Reid Concert Hall - one of the earliest surviving purpose-built musical museums in the world...

That particular day had exactly what an ordinary summer should have! Alma and I couldn't agree upon a common eating place. She wanted sun; but i opted for shades. Something perfect for her would be too bright for me, and vice versa. Came across some interesting shops while walking and browsing for food... so it wasn't a bad thing to disagree afterall :)

Love this shop~

Love this shop more! Had almost decided on one design but gave up eventually. It was too much hassles to bring it back to London, then back to Singapore... especially when I am not (and NEVER) a light traveller :-/

Love the smell of the books... :))

Couldn't resist the charm... :)

This place have the most lovely potato soup~ Yummy :p




No comments:

Post a Comment