Singapore - Boon Sin's Time

London - Alma's Time

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Second Trip Together

For some reasons, Alma was terribly excited about Heathrow Terminal 5!!! And anything airport/flights related, she's like an yellow pages :)

It was a nice view, a nice corner and it was only 5:42am (UK time)~ And actually, i wasn't very much tune into UK time too, till now, coz i had been waking up at 3am (Well, of course yes, in singapore i wake up at 3am too) So, it could just be my own body clock, in general... ;)

Nice coffee before departure~

Alma felt something for B34!!!! Which explains why we had been sticking to this background for a while :)

ME!!! :P

Alma LOVES & HATES my camera! Each time i took out my cam or phone for snapping, she'd go, 'ooooh... not again!!!' Yet, she loves to view the photos afterwards :P

Guess! what's the first thing alma said to me once we stepped in, 'ok, boonsin, which side do you prefer?' :P Well, needless to say! for me, it's ALWAYS the side closer to the wall ;P

We settled in, changed, and we head straight out to our first destination - the top item on my agenda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment