Singapore - Boon Sin's Time

London - Alma's Time

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Always thankful

I am beginning to realise this recurring trend in my life.

The more undesirable it appeared; the higher the impact it would have on my thoughts.

Something that had appeared to be so small, so fragmented and so not coherent had managed to puzzle themselves up to form a clear enough picture to be hung on my wall, such that I am able to peep through the picture, for a different view and from a different point.

I can’t be more thankful.

In the process of the happening, I was delighted to discover that one element I had been searching for, for the longest time.

Something I wasn’t entirely sure;
Something I couldn’t pinpoint;
Something I vaguely knew I possess, yet just couldn’t name it, and was clueless where to find it…

Now, I found it.

I'm so thankful! :)

Always do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment