Singapore - Boon Sin's Time

London - Alma's Time

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Carola & Nadia

Popping over to a teacher's place... nice area... pretty, quiet and not too far off from town...

Her colourful garden...

Her fabulously beautiful bright pink roses... :)

I love her spacious, brightly lit and full-of-wonders kitchen. She looks as great as ever and is always spontaneously ready for the camera. She gets ready in a second :)

She said that was mess; I said that was personal touch. Nice! :)

love her piano room...

She told me how her younger pupils would love to, each time they come for their piano lessons, arrange these piano ornaments a different order around... She later insisted that i keep the 'wired piano', something Carola left behind in her piano studio when she passed away 2 years ago... she said she knew I would love to keep it. I gladly accepted, and was almost in tears :')

That's Carola... the magician in my musical life... :')
Always always thankful~

I admire her strength, in many ways. She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment