Singapore - Boon Sin's Time

London - Alma's Time

Saturday, August 18, 2012

London - Olympics Episode



I was searching for Singapore flag... but nope, can't find... :'(
I believed I must have missed it somewhere... :(

The weather was hot, warm... and long daylight... hmm...  this is my least favourite seasons in London... though yes, over years, I'd learnt to accept... but I still do not prefer :-/

  
They are hotties!!!! So popular with the tourists!!! :D




 Radmila and I are in a matching T-shirts... our Olympic moods :P She is someone I very much adore!!! <3 font="">

At Stratford Station~

At the gate. The annoucement at the gate was kinda amusing... it went this way: Please  take your photographs quickly and keep walking!!!
For the picture below - This is the first time I'm bringing such a little bag out in London, as I have the reputation of always carrying gigantic bags or totes... :P




I absolutely like this!!!! :)

My favourite sight!!! 

After the Olympic Rehearsal, people were rushing/dashing from all directions...  

No comments:

Post a Comment